Excellent work devs!

I know usually new games get a lot of feedback or negative notes, so i just wanted to directly say that this game is really really fun so far, and i think the devs did a great job!

Building bases is a ton of fun, watching people die to them is a ton of fun, raiding bases is a ton of fun, the gameplay loop in general is really good! This game has really really solid fundamentals that i enjoy a ton, and i can't wait for it to release! I hope others like it as much as i do, and it keeps getting better!

Good work Behaviour!

Comments

• Rookie1978
    Rookie1978 Member Posts: 75

this is behavior's most unique IP and I really hope it gets the attention it deserves; i'd also like to join in on congratulating them for providing the general gaming community with something new. there have been core concepts of 'base building and base raiding: the game' in the past, but I've never played or seen anything handled or presented like MYM. it's got the right gameplay and tone to really get a grip on me and I'm glad so many others are having as much of a blast with the game as I've been.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

It's really awesome

• Tom90FV
    Tom90FV Member Posts: 9

Totally agree with your comment! MYM is super original and unique. I'm having a blast with the game and also already waiting for the final release!

Im courious about if we'll get some new tools for building at that date like idk more traps, different cube paterns for building and things like that... Time to time! But to be fair, im really surprised with the actual state and content it has at the moment. Devs definetly did a great job! Hope the release goes fantastic and like you said gets the attention it deserves!