Please let me spend synth to re-open level 10 outposts. (The same price or higher as prestige 10.)

Options
Amaroq64
Amaroq64 Member Posts: 106

I understand if the devs want us to continue making new maps and not just sit on the same one forever. But it seems like it's better to guide that behavior with incentives rather than take away player agency. They should just let us spend a high amount of synth to re-activate it, and maybe reduce the cost of buying plots of land.

Players who are passionate about their map would be willing to grind high amounts of synth to keep their map up. Players who only care about resources would buy all the plots of land and keep making new maps.

Comments

• zbord
    zbord Member Posts: 18
    Options

I'd love to reactivate my first outpost if I choose, just got it to level 10 and it has many accolades. Sad that next time I log in it will be dead. I don't see why there shouldn't be an option to reactivate any outpost you make if you wish.

• dav
    dav Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Uninstalled because i lost a lot of time to build one then deleted in pretige 4 because no option to reset prestige and was not able to upgrade, then i make one new again on prestige 1 and runnout of GenMat again and is a waste of time this game with no rewards forever the same weapons, forever same grind.

• Entchenklein
    Entchenklein Member Posts: 35
    Options

maybe a alpha outpost would be awesome

Alpha Outpost:

-You can select one of your bases to be the Alpha Outpost

-Never depletes only needs to be reactivated once every 24 hours

-Every trap you use in your Alpha Outpost must get bought seperately aka you want 100 spike traps you have to buy 100 same for guards and Trap modifiers

-Potential aditional prestige levels for Alpha Outpost

• chezpizza
    chezpizza Member Posts: 120
    Options

I feel like a lvl 10 outpost should just go on cooldown (24 hors) then the game lets you reactivate afterwards.

• MadameExotine
    MadameExotine Member Posts: 177
    Options

I really like the cooldown idea!!

Maybe it needs to be much longer tho (like on every sector update?), to keep builders motivated in coming up with fresh builds/concepts, but at the same time not completely make their builds obsolete at P10.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

I was thinking of something similar to this as well. Like, the Builder pays Synthite to activate the Alpha slot for a 24-hour period, and they can put one fully Prestiged Outpost in the Alpha slot and switch it up whenever they want (there could be a limit on how much time a single Outpost can be Alpha during a week/month/season if necessary). There's a special Alpha Outpost pool, just like there's a special Champion Outpost pool. Raiders and Builders still get materials and what not from the Outpost, that way it's not a waste of Synthite (because everyone's grinding and few are interested in Social "for fun" raids).

• SHARX
    SHARX Member Posts: 1
    Options

It is extremely frustrating to know that at level 10 we lose our dungeon. We could add a level of difficulty, where there would only be lvl 10 dungeons (the most successful dungeons and not necessarily the hardest)