The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Base Capacity

mp_B2D
mp_B2D Member Posts: 1
edited June 2023 in Bug Report

So it's around 2:40 pm est and it's the first time booting up the game after the new release. When I go to prestige my base I get my usual notice that I can increase my capacity, however when I got to do so I'm provided with an error saying that I am over capacity and I actually need to DELETE something in order to keep my base active. So that's a problem that needs to be resolved.

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

With the changes to capacity costs, it's normal that some bases now exceed capacity.

Comments

• Oldskool
    Oldskool Member Posts: 10

I had the same thing happen in one of my outposts. But this is expected, due the increased cost of some traps and add-ons. From the patch notes:

Trap Balancing:

The Corrosive Cube’s capacity cost has been increased from 15 to 20.

The Plasma Sentinel’s capacity cost has been increased from 50 to 70, and its Mods have also seen an increase in cost.

- Eagle Eye Mod: Capacity cost increased from 15 to 20

- Plasma Cloud Mod: Capacity cost increased from 15 to 20

- Self-Destruct Mod: Capacity cost increased from 15 to 20

*Be advised that these Capacity Cost increases may push some Outposts to overcapacity, resulting in some Builders needing to remove defences to be able to reactivate their Outpost.

This discussion has been closed.