The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Anyone Else Get Those Weird Raids On Old Outposts?

I'm not talking social raids. I'm talking about the oddball raid on an outpost that hasn't been active for a while. Sometimes they are even on an old version of the outpost. I had one recently where my current outpost is level ten but the person was raiding the level three version. How does this happen? Any theories?

Comments

• Spoghead
    Spoghead Member Posts: 25

My guess is they started the raid, left but didn't abandon it from their list, then revisited later.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,847

That is what I would assume too but sometimes it seems like I get these raids like 3+ days since it has been active. Don't you get new raids if you exit the game and re-enter?

• SAWII
    SAWII Member Posts: 92

Raid list resets upon reentering the game, however if you have started an outpost but did not complete it, it will remain in your raid list indefinitely until it is abandoned.

• MythicMikeneto
    MythicMikeneto Member Posts: 69
    edited October 2023

I see these as a good sogn of returning players that left.

I got one that was a raid on an outpost I stripped and rebuilt into something new within the first couple weeks of the game release.

The raider had to have left mid raid and just never went back to finish it. Likely, they came back with the new sector drop and decided to give MYM another go.

Lets hope they stick around this time.

• DELEX
    DELEX Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 15

SAWIISep 26, 2023

https://forums.bhvr.com/meet-your-maker/discussion/comment/3550528#Comment_3550528

Raid list resets upon reentering the game, however if you have started an outpost but did not complete it, it will remain in your raid list indefinitely until it is abandoned.

Good to know because both me and a friend have had this happen cheers for the info