Post Expedition2.0 Resources Acquisition Rate

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I feel like the last update really did a lot to address resource concerns. I've had no issues what-so-ever with keeping bases activated. Now part of that has to do with me grinding a lot to unlock all the new stuff but even so, I've had to buy up a bunch of outposts just to use up my synthite since I'm sitting at 100k. The increased resources combined with reduced costs on flash barrier and phoenix pods makes equipment trivial to purchase now. I've stopped pushing the button altogether since it doesn't give synthite or parts and I don't need cells. Overall, I'm pretty happy with where resource acquisition is at. Good job BHVR.

Comments

• stromther
    stromther Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7

Seconding this, they did a phenomenal job with balancing synthite acquisition, the cherry on top is with the extra parts as well I've finally stopped being such a stingy goblin about using my flash barriers & pheonix pods.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,871

lol, helps that they reduced the costs on those as well. But yeah, no reason to be stingy with hardware. The better way to think of it is that the time you save not having to re-run an outpost is actually getting you more resources per time.