Open Beta Feedback - Claim Burial Site Notification Misfire

PiXLFiT
PiXLFiT Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2

Hello All!

It's good to be back Custodians! I hope you all have been having as much of a blast as I have diving back into the game. I assume that this is where we should be collecting beta feedback since the discord isn't a thing anymore - please let me know if there is a better place for it. I am planning on posting findings individually as there may be some topics that warrant more involved discussion and 1 big TL;DR post may be overkill.

// CLAIM BURIAL SITE NOTIFICATION MISFIRE //

Once I reached 305 synthite for the first time since booting the game up, the game notified me that I could now claim a burial site. The problem was that none of the burial sites available cost 305 (the minimum was 425). I imagine that if I refreshed the burial sites with 75 synthite that I could get lucky with a 300 synthite burial site appearing as an option, but damn that mat is too valuable for me to gamble with.

It would be great if the game wouldn't alert players that they could claim a site until there is actually a burial site in their current pool that they can purchase. I am now stuck with a progress prompt flashing in the top left of my screen telling me to claim a burial site while I am in the command center.

Keep in mind, I personally feel like this is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, but if I was a new player, I could see myself having a "nani!?" moment with this.