Speed...

Ggjustice
Ggjustice Member Posts: 22

First of all i realized its not noted in patch notes about this change

I realized after final release that the most selling point for me was the ability to move fast through this and react to traps that are before me. I couldn't do this most of the time but when i could it really felt satisfying please bring back old movement speed to raiders! The default moving speed without grapple hook is what i am talking about.

Now movement speed is so slow you can barely move compared to the old... It nerfs pure melee builds quite a bit...

Can you bring old movement speed from beta, please?

Comments

• CotePathos
    CotePathos Member Posts: 31

I haven't noticed a loss in speed, if anything it seems easier to melee flamethrowers by grappling at them now.

If you have parts to spare, I recommend getting the speed boost consumable, It stacks with the suit speed bonus and let's you go very fast.

• BillSimmons
    BillSimmons Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 74
    edited April 2023

If you're using a melee build definitely equip the melee suit and unlock the speed boost biolink. Getting an additional 30% speed boost for 4 seconds after destroying a trap/guard makes a huge difference.

Post edited by BillSimmons on
  • Ggjustice
    Ggjustice Member Posts: 22

I am 100% sure because i watched some of my beta videos... It definitely feels faster normal walking speed compared to current one...

My suite is fully maxed dw about that...