Raiders went to old Outpost design

TragicSolitude
TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,680

It's been seven hours, maybe more, since I updated an Outpost's layout, and a pair of Raiders just now got the old map. There have been many other Raiders before this pair who've gone to it since I updated it and they got the updated layout.

By the way, Raiders fall (without grappling) through Corrosive Cubes and survive far more than they die to them. It's happened to me randomly on some Raids as well. Seems very inconsistent. Is that intended?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ashgan
    Ashgan Member Posts: 7

I had something similar happen but my guess wasn't that they got the old version but I got the replay really late.

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

You can survive falling/grappling through corrosive cubes as long as you do that fast enough. One cube is safe to grapple/normally fall through.

Being fast enough (falling from a great height) you can pass block of 3 corrosive cubes but you won't be able to come back, ofc. If falling through one cube, you can die if you slow yourself down by jumping, panicking or bumping into a corner. I guess that's top 3 reasons :D and also if the cube is on floor level you need to _jump_ before falling or you make contact with cube much earlier than fall and therefore die.