"Error Code" While loading map from build menu

Kratum
Kratum Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

It looks like I don't have permission to add photos. But I've been on a thread with support about this for 3 days so thought I'd share here. I really want my map back! I haven't found anything regarding this in my google searches.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having a loading map error. In order for me to assist you further, I kindly ask you to provide me with more details on this issue. 

• How many times does this issue occur and for how long has it been happening?
  • Did you try any troubleshooting steps?

Any information you manage to share with us can be a great help to our investigation on this issue. I look forward to your response. 

____

I noticed the issue at around 8 last night. I was able to make changes to my map around 10 MST that morning. I haven't tried anything outside of restarting my game, this doesn't seem to be a common issue. It still gives me the error.

Thank you for getting back to us with this information.

I would like to suggest some solutions, please follow them as they often fix the issues you're currently facing. Kindly ensure that what we mention below is up to date.  

• Windows Updates.
  • Steam.
  • Direct X.
  • Graphics drivers (Nvidia/AMD).  

Additionally, I recommend to try and verify the integrity of your steam files. You can do so by following the steps below:  

1. Go to your Steam library.
  2. Right click on Meet Your Maker.
  3. Click 'Properties'.
  4. Click on the tab 'Local files'
  5. Click [Verify integrity of game files...]  

After making sure everything is up to date please restart your device and try to open the game again. Please let me know if these suggested solutions have fixed your issue. 

_____

have done that and it doesn't seem to have resolved it. It looks like I'm still getting rewards for people playing it, though it just deplete.

I have done that and it doesn't seem to have resolved it. It looks like I'm still getting rewards for people playing it, though it just deplete.

I've also tried reinstalling the game, and running the game as an administrator. If the map file is corrupted and the map needs to be reverted to a version when it was working, that's fine.

We will be investigating this issue, due to this we would like to ask for the following information:

• Was this Outpost made in the Open Beta?
  • When was the last time you were able to load into this outpost?

Thank you for taking the time to report this bug! We will be keeping an eye out for your next reply.

__

No, I didn't play the open beta. The last time I could edit the map was around 10 am MST 04/07.

Hey there,

Thank you for getting back to us with this information. If you could provide some additional information, it would greatly help with the investigation:

• Date and time you noticed the error start happening.
  • The name of the missing Outposts.
  • Is there any error message or code you're seeing? If so, please provide a screenshot
  • Any other detail you may find useful+

____

I've given all of this already, but I'm happy to again if it means returning my map.

• Date and time you noticed the error start happening.
  • 4/07 - 8 PM MST
  • The name of the missing Outposts.
  • Del Rio
  • Is there any error message or code you're seeing? If so, please provide a screenshot
  • No error code. Just "Error Code". Attached screenshot.
  • Any other detail you may find useful.
  • think the map was played at the time that I couldn't open it because I would get rewards when I logged in. No new replays for that map, however. Since then, I made another map, and the replays on that and whatnot are fine. The third image I attached shows that it's been depleted.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• J2Hoodie
    J2Hoodie Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

This bug happened to me as well. Hope you can do the same thing for me.

• Date and time you noticed the error start happening: 4/10 (GMT+8)
    • The name of the missing Outposts: Towner
    • Is there any error message or code you're seeing? If so, please provide a screenshot: No error code.
    • Any other detail you may find useful: It happened after I reactivated the outpost (The reputation level stayed the same). There have been no invaders ever since. The other outposts works fine.
    • My Steam ID: [tw]Jeremy