What to do with "Masterd" Outpost?

Gwagi007
Gwagi007 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I have prestiged my outpost 10 times. it now ran out of GenMat and i can't refill it anymore. Is it now just for testing and friends?

Answers

• magic1236
    magic1236 Member Posts: 106

You can make it a social outpost for people to raid it for fun. But ya it no longer gives resources

• Darkyan
    Darkyan Member Posts: 122

I keep them until we convince the dev to allow us to refill Rank 10 outposts. Many want the same feature so hopefully they allow it.

Other than that, Social visits for fun, that's it.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

I use them as references for future bases. I take my best performing traps and use those designs in new bases. Once all of the traps that I care for have been migrated I'll remove all the blocks from them and then use them as a creative world that has all of my different trap designs.

• Ankou
    Ankou Member Posts: 2

After spending long Time to build a maze, spending hours to update our House of pleasure , it’s very disapointing to stop Watching people offering their Genmat to the Chimera and put this lovely map in the garage.

we need a category, for dungeon level 10, each player could send 1-3 maps for competition. The map should be locked for the season (until new improvement of traps)

Why not a ladder for the best creations ? And rewards 😳