Meet Your Maker - Hotfix Notes - 5/18/2023
BGardiner_BHVR Member, Community Manager, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 13Community Manager ›
edited May 30 in Meet Your Maker News
We’ve just released a hotfix which includes multiple bug fixes and balancing updates. Please see the hotfix notes below for more details:
- We pushed a fix which should help with long loading times on PlayStation consoles.
- We have fixed an issue which caused Outposts to not appear in the Raid Map under certain conditions.
- We fixed an issue causing some newly created Outposts to not receive Raids.
- Traps should no longer shoot through corner blocks in certain setups.
- Raiders should no longer get trapped in paths which contain double wedges or corners in certain setups.
- Raiders should now receive a consistent amount of increased loot after purchasing the Strip Mine or Power of War Advisor Boosts.
- The size, damage and duration of the Plasma Cloud Mod for the Plasma Sentinel Trap has been reduced. The Reductions are as follows:
- Size: 8 meters to 7 meters.
- Duration: 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Damage taken over time: 1 second to 1.25 seconds.
- The damage taken over time from the Corrosive Cube Trap has been reduced from 1 second to 1.25 seconds.
- The explosion charge-up time for Traps equipped with the Self-Destruct Mod has been shortened from 2.5 second to 2 seconds.
- The Meet Your Maker Game Team
Post edited by BGardiner_BHVR on