Work in progress theme focused outpost

Flowart
Flowart Alpha Surveyor Posts: 17

Idk if this is the right place to share something like this but here it is.

Working on an outpost focused on looking like the title, "sunrise beach".

i remember somone doing palm trees in the last beta so i gave them a shot. Rusty grates ended up looking pretty solid as the "wood" of the tree.

im really happy that the aesthetic accolade exists. Rewards builders who want to focus on art and theming. This outpost wont get many kills so the accolade is gonna help

I hope to see more aesthetic outposts from people in the future. and hopefully more color options for blocks

Comments

• Rawmato
    Rawmato Alpha Surveyor Posts: 9

I did palm trees in the last beta. Your outpost looks awesome. I like to see outposts made with love.

I made some aesthetic looking outposts but not focus on the title because its "just" a city name or something like this. Is it ok to show them here anyway?

• Flowart

you got some cool looking outposts you wanna share? Id love to see them

• Rawmato

I am proud of this one:

and i made a castle

and the Tomato

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,356

These are great! Standing ovations and high fives, Flowart and Rawmato!

I haven't had much as much time for the Open Beta as I would have liked but... odds are I'll try to theme mine to look like Cat's Lair as much as possible (and if you know what animated show that's from... yes I'm old but it won't stop me from making it happen rofl)

• Rawmato

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like my outposts... means a lot to me. 

Age is just a number so don't stop following your dreams and be awesome. I would love to see some gorgeous Thundercat outposts in the wasteland.

• noggieB
    noggieB Alpha Surveyor Posts: 63

I wish I could give +2 Artistic to these beautiful outposts.

• Rawmato

Thank you for the kind words. This is an interesting Idea btw.

• Flowart

Yeah those are really nice to look at, thanks for sharing! I love that the dragon one has a happy little tree off to the side. Big fan of that tree design.

Also, we need a dang green colored decal!

• Rawmato

"happy little tree" 🤣 reminds me of Bob Ross. The tree should add a little to the ambiance.

Thank you for your Feedback!

Exactly! We need a green colored decal!