Mouse Inputs inconsistently registering

peanut_brother
peanut_brother Member Posts: 2

Both in raids and build mode, my mouse clicks only come through about half the time. For example, I'll be raiding, aiming at a trap with my weapon and will find myself having to click 2 or 3 times fairly often.

(I missed if there is any other info needed for bug reports, but I'm happy to provide more)

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Digfish
    Digfish Member Posts: 119

I had this issue. Try adjusting the resolution or the "scale" of your monitor in your display setting. For me the fix was that my monitor was set to 125% scale. When I reduced down to 100%, it stopped happening. I think what was happening was that the fullscreen was filling the monitor, but my mouse was still getting to that extra 25% and clicking outside of the game.

• peanut_brother
    peanut_brother Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the tip. I checked it out, and I was already at 100% and adjusting hasn't made any difference.

I'm just going to have to stop playing for now, there have been too many times I click on a charging guard just for nothing to happen and I die lol.

• noggieB
    noggieB Alpha Surveyor Posts: 63

I had an issue like that during the playtest. Back then I thought it was related to packet loss.

But in case it's related to processing, you could try to reduce the video resolution and graphics details, to see if that helps.

Either way, it would be good to fix it. It's really a frustrating way to die! (Although I very rarely get it these days.)

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685

check if you're in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, might change something. there has been a history of input eating in the game but i haven't explored it enough to have the details.