tjandcats
tjandcats Member Posts: 6

guy died 18 times then just sits i get nothing for the kills

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685

who cares about the resources, the comedy that he left the game and left it running is well worth the loss in my opinion (this is mostly a joke but oh my word that 7 hour replay is funny)

for serious though, i'm not sure how they determine which kills do and don't give resources sometimes. from what i've seen we get rewarded most for multiple short raids when it comes to dropped resources (genmat earned bonuses promote high kill counts) but i've also noticed that if i clear out multiple outposts with or without similar death counters that they do not give the same ammount of resources or even anything that indicates it is related to number of deaths. this leads me to believe there is some sort of RNG loot table for each death and sometimes, you just roll snake eyes.

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

for serious though, i'm not sure how they determine which kills do and don't give resources sometimes

In this situation it's a bug. The raider crashed session and the game didn't registered deaths. Neither in resources nor in prestige points.

• tjandcats

got another less time tho

• tjandcats

welp looks like another

• tjandcats

starting to get really f-ing annoying

• tjandcats
  • tjandcats
  • Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,706
    edited May 2023

I've counted this a total of 29 times so far. That's 29 different raids across multiple outposts, in which deaths took place, but not countered in the command center, and the replay displays 0 deaths with no genmat collected.

I won't even bother with the screen shots due to the sheer number of them, and they're all identical to the ones above anyway.