What would you say is the most played Outpost Difficulty.

M11NTY
M11NTY Alpha Surveyor Posts: 14

I wanna build a base for maximum profit but I need to know which difficulty is the most popular. If anyone has any ideas I would gladly listen!

Answers

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 610

Personally, I don't feel like there is any reason to run the lower tier raids. Maybe someone else can fill us in.

The highest tier immediately unlocks the champion level, and rewards you more for your time. Meanwhile, the lower tier bases can actually be just as difficult and can take as long as the highest tier.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

I have a moderate base and an easy base. My easy base gets an average of 4 kills but has killed 2.5 thousand players. My moderate base gets an average of 7 kills and has killed 1 thousand players. They are the same prestige. Prestige 7.

Now I'm not sure what all the factors are. I think my easy one is the first advisor in the list which may be why it gets chosen so often.

So, in conclusion , easy base with the first advisor seems to be ideal for getting people to play your map.

• magic1236
    magic1236 Member Posts: 106
    edited April 2023

It really depends. At first I went for only brutal Becuse I enjoy the challenge. Now I go off what will level up my advisor. that way I don’t burn out from well the dredging brutal ones that can take hours just to get past the entrance/5% of the base. I always do the brutal champions

the best approach is make your base look appealing. If I am deciding what advisor to level up in a certain difficulty and have more then one possible choice. I like choosing the more creative or interesting looking raid in the picture.

also try making the outpost fun, where it can get a few kills but isn’t a frustration. It’s a hard balance to find.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

According to reddit, the most picked difficulty is between Dangerous and Brutal.

Considering, how most of the Brutal maps are a waste of time (one way or another) i´d rather go Dangerous or even Normal depending on how much time i have and what i need.

• Bombzaway8222
    Bombzaway8222 Member Posts: 26

My strategy is to make a base at least dangerous until 5th prestige, and then fill in gaps where I can.

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685

My data says normals get the most raids, followed by dangerous, brutals get very few.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,637

Normal difficulty. My Normal bases get significantly more raids than any of my other bases,

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,591

It is without question normal difficulty. Then difficult, then brutal. It's not even close either. My normal difficulty outposts get at least twice as many raids. By the way, size matters too. The smaller outposts get more raiders too. If you want a lot of raiders, small outpost normal difficulty gets by far the most raiders. That's because players want really quick/easy raids for maximum profit. If your most common trap type is bolts/impalers, that helps too.

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685

this translates to (if you reduce your base lethality to nearly 0 by limiting your base size and picking single use traps that are easily avoided by holding W you get raids)

not healthy but still true