Customizable Corrosive Cubes?

Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,637

I think it would be cool if builders could customize the colors of the corrosive cubes, so that they could be tailored to the aesthetics of a base.

Like for the yellow blocks (can't remember the pack name rn), a green corrosive cube could make it look like your base is filled with toxic ooze, or a light blue corrosive cube could make it look like it was crackling with electricity.

For the slaughterhouse or industrial ruins, a red corrosive cube could make the place look even more bloody.

For the medieval packs, you could use a dark blue to make it look as if your castle had a moat.

If you could make corrosive cubes yellow, you could combine that with the white bricks and golden age blocks for a holy look.

So yeah, I think being able to customize the color of the corrosive cubes would do a lot for artistic expression in building.

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,678
    edited May 2023

A lot of people use the Corrosive Cubes for appearances and would toss the lethality aside if they could. MYM needs decorative glowing cubes.

The game also needs color options. It's weird that Builders don't have a color palette they can apply to cubes.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,706

Gotta buy the DLC.

Next one should come with some blues and greens.

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2023

New Mod - Just Kidding -14 capacity, corrosive cube becomes non-lethal and stays non-solid, allows painting the corrosive cube.

get back that 14 capacity and have a passable paint-able 'corrosive' cube

edit - *quietly imagining the 2nd wave disco ball of harmless glowing jello i'd make*

Post edited by MadMoeZel on