Post content you think is difficulty appropriate

MadMoeZel
MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685

post a screenshot of content, a room, an entire map, etc. then state what level of difficulty you feel that picture should be found in.

i consider this dangerous appropriate content.

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,707

If that outpost has a simple route you can speed past all of those sentinels, or maybe those sentinels don't have plasma cloud, then I'd agree.

However if it's designed to disorient you and cloud is in play, that's a definite Brutal. Multiple area denial traps that aggro on a single entryway with no way to proceed further into the room (pistons) is verging on killbox status. The only thing keeping it out of it from what I can see is the fact that there are only sentinel.

The fact that you use all three second chances (arc, shield and phoenix) is the reason you find everything so easy, this is impossible without using the arc barrier.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,591

Depends on how large the outpost is. Probably dangerous but I've seen plenty of Brutal maps that would be easier.

• MadMoeZel
    MadMoeZel Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2023

this base has been cleared by double sword, sword gun, gun shield, gun gun. i have phoenix pod on because i was running a bug map that killed me 548 times. i haven't swapped my build back yet. my normal setup is dome and grenade. what you don't see here is the 2nd door to this room 2 spaces to the left. what you do see but missed is that there is a blind spot that can be acquired for 2 shots.

i note a lack of screenshot with both your posts. thanks for the critisizm but adding in your pictures of what you think is in dangerous if you disagree with my assessment would be more informative of your opinions than what you've written.