Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Saving people

douggie123
douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
When you risk your life and save two people from the hooks and they don't even try and save you it really pisses me off. What is everybody's thoughts for that.

Comments

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365
    edited July 2018

Other survivors are here to help you to escape and/or get more points. If they are not useful for that purpose, you are not obliged to help them. You are free to use them too.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Sounds like you’ve been playing with randoms... I’ve been wronged the same way so many times, I honestly do not feel surprised when they do it to me. You have to remember they’re just randoms that will not hesistate to do you wrong if it means they’ll survive, keep that in mind.

Make sure to assemble an SWF group, it should take the burden off.
  • Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368
    edited July 2018

@douggie123 said:
    When you risk your life and save two people from the hooks and they don't even try and save you it really pisses me off. What is everybody's thoughts for that.

Well if you and another survivor get hooked in the basement by a leatherface you aren't getting saved by me sorry lol.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Stopping the rescues suddendly is a pretty good mindgame.
    A killer will oftenly expect people to rescue their previous rescuers, so they'll camp some more.
    Not going for it can actually make the survivors to win to the expense of a single teammate, which is oftenly one of the best thing that can happen to a team in order to win.