We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What's your stance on Borrowed Time ?

Options
Nyaren_Chan
Nyaren_Chan Member Posts: 243

Just curious about what this forum thinks about Borrowed Time!

What's your stance on Borrowed Time ? 66 votes

Perfect the way it is
90%
MandyWeederickInfinity_BoredBossFoggyDownpourLuigifan64PandomFibijeanGamer00drimmalor0h_DoctorTapeKnotarslaNNeonAlienJacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1ElkKnucklesTragicSolitudeAven_Fallen 60 votes
Buff it
3%
InnCognitoMrsGhostface 2 votes
Nerf it
6%
GibberishNullSp3cPistolTimbRin_is_my_waifu 4 votes

Comments

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

It works well as-is. It gives survivors a window to save a hooked teammate from a camping killer, and it disincentivizes killers tunneling survivors off the hook.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,293
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

Works well. The Killer always has the ability to hit and down the Unhooker, hitting them before the Unhook and right after and they get another Hook.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

Vastly prefer this version to the 2017 version (gave the extra hit to both unhooker and hooked, + they couldn't do anything about the timer if they didn't have SC). The way it is now, there's much less griefing potential as well - before the killer could not have a chance to leave before seeing someone charge in, and both would get away, now as Aven_Fallen said the unhooker isn't safe. Makes me feel less like a total ######### trying to wrap up Taking One For the Team too.

• Infinity_Bored
    Infinity_Bored Member Posts: 445
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

Since i dont play SWF, I only use it to get my filthy WGLF stacks.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

Nothing wrong with it, very strong at anti tunneling

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

Nothing wrong with it imo has killers that can counter it and is supposed to be a anti-camp and anti-tunnel.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

LMAO, The lonely spirit voting "Nerf it"

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

Fair and balanced perk.

Has to be trolling at this point. Surprised they don't want survivors in general removed lmao.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,340
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

As a killer main, its fine. Haven't had barrowed go off on me in weeks because I just chase the other guy.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

It's meant to be very selfless, and it does that perfectly.

Just don't be dumb by unhooking with a Killer directly behind, or get grabbed.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

It's a perk the game needs. A fair punishment to campers and tunnelers, and also motivates the survivors to be altruistic in dire moments.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 719
    Options
    Buff it

The old borrowed time was better. It PUNISHED campers and tunnelers better.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options
    Buff it

I’m a killer who is 100% against tunneling so it does not affect me, so on the rare occasion I’m playing survivor and someone is tunneled, the only time it truly saves them is EGC. It’s honestly not a good perk, and the only people who are probably bothered by it are bad killers who depend on tunneling. As a killer, I enjoy hooking everyone 3 times and maximizing my points, and tunneling doesn’t get that done. I get 4Ks pretty much every match so I really don’t see the point in doing so.

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

As a Freddy main, this perk is perfect the way it is :)

Keep using Borrowed Time my friends.

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

That's also what i thought. I also like how it works on Wraith. ;)

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Perfect the way it is

Boy, you must be an awesome, super skilled rank 1 player, always getting 4Ks and a shitload of bloodpoints, never "tunneling" someone to slow the gen progress down.

And boy, yes, that Borrowed Time perk should really be super buffed to punish all that low-bob players that are not so good as you are, in ranks between 2 and 20.

Hopefully in a future patch, Borrowed Time will just make the killers head explode, when he hits an unhooked survivor. I mean "duh", ofcourse survivors want to unhook their friends right in the face of the killer. Don't see a problem with that. And that perk should give both of them the appropiate amount of time to tbag at the hook.