We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Should the Dev's Take a Chapter to Fix the Game and not Release a new Chapter or any new content?

Options
TheLegendDyl4n1
TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
edited November 2019 in Polls

now that we have the rift i think we can afford to wait a chapter IMO.

they could also take the time to do a bunch of map reworks that are badly needed

Should the Dev's Take a Chapter to Fix the Game and not Release a new Chapter or any new content? 31 votes

They should not do anything for one chapter to fix the game's many problem's. (small or big)
74%
GibberishCrtKazzMr_K0h_DoctorTapeKnotMegaWaffleInnCognitoHatCreatureTheLegendDyl4n1DonnycOverdoseTRocketlauncher22musstang62NullSp3cAwakeyRydogPistolTimbpleasedontbetoxic117pichumudkip[Deleted User] 23 votes
They should not and continue to do chapters as planned.
25%
MandyJacoby2041Micheal_MyersGrootDudeMedicSpirit7MrPeterPFLthenegativoneoh_0k 8 votes
They should not do anything and have a special event with a few cosmetics to replace the chapter.
0%
Post edited by TheLegendDyl4n1 on

Comments

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

I want to have fun, And bugs for me don't pop up very often.

So... Give me a new chapter that obviously would have bug fixes in it lol. (Like every other chapter...)

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

There’s not even any bugs that are that serious to take a 3 month break to fix and every chapter always comes with a ton of fixes anyway

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options
    They should not do anything for one chapter to fix the game's many problem's. (small or big)

they could also take the time to do a bunch of map reworks that are badly needed

• MedicSpirit7
    MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 689
    Options

they are reworking a map this year anyway though

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    Options

reworking one map with one chapter release, but multiple original maps that came out first, along with haddonfield badly need a rework, and they could take the break to fix multiple.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    edited November 2019
    Options

A stronger foundation will lead to better and less bug riddled future releases. Fix core issues first!

Edit: Spelling

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

I don't think new chapters and bug/balance fixes are mutually exclusive, let's be real here they got enough devs to do both at once

Also new chapters are what I retain interest in this game for, without them the m1/loop simulator would get too boring and I would shrivel up and die. And I'm still waiting for a killer that fits me like a glove, each chapter I always hope that it'll be the one but no luck so far. Without them doing a chapter not only is that longer I'll have to wait for the next killer but each killer after that would be 3 months later than it would have been otherwise