Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just some killer perks

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

I made these perks with no care of balance and actual usefulness or without researching if someone already made these up these i just thought of.

Hex: Check Mate - A hex rooting its power on the fear of the Unknown. The survivors perspective are put into a first person view until the related hex totem has been cleansed. When the related Hex Totem is active survivors action speeds increased by 22/16/10%.

I imagine the eye level would be the same height or a bit higher then hags. I gave check mate a survivor action increase to make survivors think about keeping the poor perspective and keep the action speeds or to just go back to 3rd person

Rage - Your hatred to a living creature escaping your grasp empowers you. After a generator has been done you gain a momentary speed boost of 5/10/12% speed boost for 3 seconds.

Help people get from gen to gen without needing hillbillys chainsaw.

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831

@Global said:
    Rage - Your hatred to a living creature escaping your grasp empowers you. After a generator has been done you gain a momentary speed boost of 5/10/12% speed boost for 3 seconds.

I am not sure if 3 seconds are enough. It's like a little SB, but with smaller boost and it's highly situational.

• Global

@popoles said:

@Global said:

I am not sure if 3 seconds are enough. It's like a little SB, but with smaller boost and it's highly situational.

Yea i just wanted to see what a killers version of a sprint burst would be like. It could use more time though with how long it lasts.

• KingArthanal
    KingArthanal Member Posts: 91
    Global said:

@popoles said:

@Global said:

Yea i just wanted to see what a killers version of a sprint burst would be like. It could use more time though with how long it lasts.

I like the second idea. I think 150% would be nice but it could be broken on some killers. Imagine billhillys chainsaw with it.
  • Global

@KingArthanal said:
    Global said:

@popoles said:

@Global said:

I like the second idea. I think 150% would be nice but it could be broken on some killers. Imagine billhillys chainsaw with it.

The speed boost would be amazing on his chainsaw though.

• KingArthanal
    KingArthanal Member Posts: 91
    Maybe should be option 5 sec boost 150% but using right click will immediately end it?
  • Global

@KingArthanal Yea just don't let it be used for billy's chainsaw, leatherface's chainsaw, and nurses blink.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831

Yeah, Nurse blinking on 383% of movement speed :D.