New Perk? First impression ######### ~

Louped
Louped Member Posts: 6
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

Yoo... I played now 2 trials as killer and 2 as survivor and the new Perk for killer which can Close a Windows just feels freaking broken af... Check? becomes useless~ Jungle gyms? becomes useless~
This perk feels way to op for me.

Edit: yeah after some more games and habituation for this perk it doesnt feel op anymore ~

Whats ur Opinion?

Post edited by Louped on

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited May 2018

Useless? You can bait the killer through each vault once or switch between close vaults (there are enough of those), it still wastes an insane amount of time

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Idk I’m hesitant to make a judgment since it’s literally the first day it’s been out. 
  • ShowMeUrBirb
    ShowMeUrBirb Member Posts: 63

This perk will reduce looping around some windows (killer shack, cow tree, etc.), it is strong, but remember that you only have 4 perk slots so killers will have to swap some perk from their current build. In my opinion it's pretty balanced, i would be more concerned about the 15% boost to vaulting.

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

Don't call something OP when you've gone against it twice. Don't ruin this for us. Don't get it nerfed to hell.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Basically you're a survivor main (that is obvious) and you've played a new killer twice with a new perk...

You've not yet been able to adjust to it yet... and got rekt by it. So you complain?

YOur lack of objectivity is alarming. The killers got a strong perk... good for them. You guys also got a "Pallet/vault" perk too. It's just fine.

This might be the best DLC they've done. Well done so far.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@iOrangeStain said:
    Don't call something OP when you've gone against it twice. Don't ruin this for us. Don't get it nerfed to hell.

Well said. It truly seems good.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

@iOrangeStain said:

+1
    4 games in total hardly seems like you are able to make a fair assessment.

• ThePloopz

Basically you're a survivor main (that is obvious) and you've played a new killer twice with a new perk...

You've not yet been able to adjust to it yet... and got rekt by it. So you complain?

YOur lack of objectivity is alarming. The killers got a strong perk... good for them. You guys also got a "Pallet/vault" perk too. It's just fine.

This might be the best DLC they've done. Well done so far.

Yea that dance with me perk sounds like it’s gonna be really good paired with lithe or Q&Q
  • ThePloopz

Yea next thing ya know we got freddy 2.0 lol
  • AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

You survivors got tons of OP perks, let we have at least one...

• Setsune
    Setsune Member Posts: 71

It's not OP, you can still loop, like in the Macmillian Estate in the Pit, you can go from the window to the door and do the full loop.
    It lasts 16 secs, thats nothing for someone that knows the map... Its just good vs people that walk randomly.

• TheReptileManPhil
    TheReptileManPhil Member Posts: 7

not op otherwise d-strike is broken af

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    It's just one window. It's fine IMO. Rather nice addition to the anti-chase perks.