Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Suggestion for Legion

I think the Legion could have a second ability where it would go into locker and could choose from 3 other map lockers to come out as another Legion since they are four and if survival tried to enter a locker where one of the Legion is hidden the player could switch to this Legion (like Hag) and the previous Legion would automatically enter the nearest closet.

Answers

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

When the killer was first announced as a "Group of 4," I was hoping that they would have some sort of swap mechanic, with each member having small buff (ie - shorter stun times/faster pallet breaking/faster weapon wipes/faster power cooldown) depending on which one you "swapped" to.

• phantasmal
    phantasmal Member Posts: 144

Hell yeah, that's really what I'm hoping for from a potential Legion rework, giving an actual reason for the name other than a cheap marketing ploy.

Having 4 bodies on the map that Legion can freely switch between would be so cool. Acting as stationary traps with rudimentary reactions to survivor presence when not the active body. Can choose to hide them in a locker, giving the specific Legion body Undetectable, or just have them crouched around a corner.

Prob would need his base movement speed lowered to 110, or maybe even 105%.