Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Coulrophobia buff

Since Coulrophobia is one of the most unused perks in the game it would be great if it could get some love, since Coulrophobia is a fear of Clowns, I think it would be nice if the Survivors screamed after a while within the Killers Terror Radius.

COULROPHOBIA

Your presence alone instills great fear. Any Survivors that are within your Terror Radius for longer than 20 seconds will scream, revealing their location to you for 4/5/6 seconds.

Note: Survivors will scream only once while in your Terror Radius. After they leave your Terror Radius and then for some reason come back or you'll find them they will scream again after 20 seconds.

If this was too strong, Survivors could have the icon like a debuff next to their perks while within the Killers Terror Radius.

I would like to hear your opinion!

Comments

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

Well the plague has a infectious fright very similar to this, coulrophobia still should get a buff though

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

I don't know why Coulrophobia only makes you 'heal slower', why not just action speeds period including generator repairs? Just lower the percentage so it's not busted.