Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Any reason why Legions deep wound should prevent mettle from going off?

It sucks super hard that you have to go so far out of your way to get MOM only for Leion to prevent the perk from working entirely. In 1 of maybe 8 times I've managed to get MOM I die in front of the exit 1 step away because it doesn't go off against legion. I get that deep wound isn't the injured state which the perk says you have to be in. But that's just so stupid that a perk so difficult to even use won't work because of a technicality. Maybe change that BHVR? pretty please?

Comments

• ExtremeWumbo
    ExtremeWumbo Member Posts: 5
    edited January 2020

I should also add that to my knowledge resilience, another perk that requires you to be injured works while in legions deep wounds. So there is some inconsistency with perks needing you to be injured and whether or not they work in deep wounds. Also I do know that resilience says while injured and mettle says from the injured state. But I feel like a perk that so much of the community thinks is garbage because it's so hard to get off shouldn't have such a stupid reason for it not working when you do manage to get it stacked up.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,086

It is working as intented, you still got hit, it activated, you didn't go down. (Even tho Legion can't down you while in Feral Frenzy)

You're invincible while the Legion is in their Feral Frenzy regardless, so idk what are you talking about.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

No, because then you could have (in that order)

Health State - Injured State - Borrowed Time - Mettle of Man - Dying State.

That's a lot of states.

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

I mean deep wound might as well do SOMETHING.

• ExtremeWumbo
    edited January 2020

no it does not, if you mend you still have mettle. It just does not go off when you go into deep wounds or if you get hit in deep wounds.

And what I'm talking about is when you have deep wounds and legion attacks you (or any killer if you have BT), you go down rather than MOM saving you. I'm saying it's stupid that a perk so hard to get fully stacked is countered by something so stupid.

• ExtremeWumbo

The odds of something like that ever happening is unbelievably low. you would have to get unhooked in terror radius then get healed within 15 seconds then the killer would have to hit you 2 times in the remainder of that 15 seconds just to get BT to go off. On top of that you would already have to have some or all of your mettle of man stacks to take another hit. Balancing a perk around 1 in a million encounters is a really good way to have a bad perk.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Alrighty then.

Health State - Injured State - Styptic Agent - MoM - Dying State.

And still, i do think MoM Activating when Deep Wounded shouldn't happen. It maybe just be mine opinion but whatever.

• ExtremeWumbo

What you said is currently possible just swap the order around. So still not a good point as you could just get hit with mettle first than styptic.