Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Another buff idea to equalize Solo vs SWF

I like to say "use chat" but that didn't work very well so far. Not sure if most people are used to idle or just don't wanna talk to others. So here my idea:

Make the perks of the other survivors visible somehow. It can help a lot to know if someone runs an item build, if he has BT or DS to know who should unhook or if unhooking makes sense without BT etc.

Comments

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 416
    edited January 2020

This would probably lead again to lobby dodging if there's someone with No Mither or just a single level 1 perk, and they removed seeing ranks and levels in lobbies for that reason.

What would buff solo players enough IMHO would be a better ranking system. Solo experience is fine for me if I have good teammates. It doesn't have to be complex or try to super accurately judge player skill. No system will be perfect. Should just work more often than not. I would be interested in how it would work out if survivor ranking was a lot harder but seasons were longer so that everyone could find his place. I remember when emblems were first introduced, I had really great teammates once I managed to rank up.

Sadly the direction the devs are taking is the exact opposite: shoot everyone who plays more than two days a month into red ranks.

If they keep the current ranking unchanged, no amount of other buffs will help to make solo queue a better experience.