Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Possibly use old concepts for new cosmetics!

so i decided to go digging into some of the old concept art for cosmetics and characters for survivors like meg, dwight, etc.

and it made me think... why not recycle some more of these old concepts? there's actually a lot of good ideas i see that would work out pretty well and would love to see brought to life in-game.

i even doodled some of these old cosmetics myself (personally) to try and give them a bit of life, and they genuinely fit in.. not quite sure why they weren't used. the art direction team was on a roll with some of these!

i believe one of trapper's concepts was recycled into a cosmetic (if i recall correctly, it was the one that featured his chuckles mask, the apron-lined overalls, and the cleaver that kind of resembles a wrench to me), so i couldn't see the problem in doing other cosmetics based off of concepts!

just an idea. <3

Comments