Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does anyone remember?

I was looking at the DBD wiki on flashlights, and it says that Nurse can get Light burned like Wraith.
I thought it was interesting and I was wondering if anyone else remembered and still uses it?
I don't really use flashlights, because I can't pull off the save, though I've done it once.

Best Answer

Answers

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Well when you flash nurse she can't blink for some reason. I don't know why tho

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited August 2018

I've never seen it used in an actual trial. I personally only did it when I tested the mechanic for the Wiki.

It's not really a known mechanic. Wraith's stun is obvious, but people (usually those who don't bother with the game's lore) generally don't expect the Nurse to have that weakness as well.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

I've never seen it used in an actual trial. I personally only did it when I tested the mechanic for the Wiki.

It's not really a known mechanic. Wraith's stun is obvious, but people (usually those who don't bother with the game's lore) generally don't expect the Nurse to have that weakness as well.

Happened to me only once when a Jake i didnt notice flashed me while i was charging a blink to trying to stop a gen i knew was about to get done.

I was to late thanks to him so he got camped.
  • jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124

I was able to successfully Flashlight burn a Nurse once.
    Found it in a chest, figured I'd try it and boom.

Any other time was unsuccessful - :|

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

It's not happening. 95% of cases it will simply get you hit because you cannot move efficiently while flashing and she will just use the opportunity to teleport and hit you.