Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should I buy the new DLC or nah?

I would just like to know whether it’s worth it or not.

Answers

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

The survivor perks seem pretty bomb right now and can make for some cool combos. The killer's isn't that great, a couple can be used for a nice little setup but again, eh. The killer himself though is super fun. Albeit weak, but fun.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

It depends, im having a blast with Deathslinger, he is quite fun IMO, but it might not be your cup of tea.

As for Zarina, well, "For the people" is reallly interesting, but her other perks are just meh, and her design is just painfully basic.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I wouldn't recommend buying a DLC based on the strength of the killer or perks, since those things can change very easily. It comes down to what you value in a DLC aside from that; if either or both of the characters or their perks seem interesting or fun to you, I'd say go for it.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@trapped_by_daylight

If you're uncertain if this new DLC is "not worth it", than you can wait until a suitable about of videos come out about him. That's the best way you can review the new Killer. You can either wait for LIVE footage or look back at PTB footage, that's the best way to review a new Killer and decide for yourself.

Personally, I think the Deathslinger is fun, I wasn't really crazy about the perks but they're actually useful in their own builds, so it really depends on what you do with them in your own way.