Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Old West Oasis achievement?

I did the gen upstair in the saloon and escaped but it didn't count?

Is that the correct gen to be repaired?

Best Answer

Answers

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

The achievement is bugged, currently.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

In addition to the above, I would recommend heading over to the bug thread and upvoting it, so that the devs have a better idea of how many people are experiencing the problem. Feel free to add any additional insights from your own experience.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136132/dead-dawg-saloon-achievement-bugged

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@PeenutsButt3r

Nobody has it at the moment, not even me and I've done every new achievement again for the first few days of the new DLCs release.

I'm just missing that one and than i'm done. Also FYI, another achievement is also bugged. That achievement "Quick Draw" currently gives the achievement to the opposing team, when the Killer is supposed to be the one getting points towards it... So whenever you get shot off a totem, the Survivor (aka you) gets the point and not the Killer.

Somehow I unlocked this achievement on day 2, so it's currently another issue you might come across.