Queues & Bugs | It's getting annoying

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Prologue

Hello, I come here to say it's getting quite annoying to always play killer because the survivor queues are horrific. Don't get me wrong, I like playing killer more than survivor, but sometimes I wanna chill out from playing killer. However, the survivor queue times and the error messages that prevent you from getting a lobby is just, too much. Couple that with killer's rulebook for survivors (#277: No Flashlights; #278: No Keys; #279: No Toolboxes, and etc.), we're talking about HUGE queue times for survivors.

I don't like to bring stuff like this up because I know y'all, the devs, do try and you're slowly taking care of it. However, I feel like this needs attention, specifically the queue times and if this MMR system is the answer we're looking for β€” then I take everything back.

However, if it's not, then I'll just spitball a quick suggestion since complaining by itself isn't really useful. Reward players extra XP and BP for playing a role that's desperately needed. Perhaps this can be 50% bonus XP and BP? That way, people are encouraged to let others enjoy the other role while not feeling they are doing this for nothing, if that makes sense. 😁

Comments