Why did the Entity grab Kate Denson with it's claws?

Options
GunManSpy
GunManSpy Member Posts: 50

Usually Survivors/Killers would just:
Blink
Fall asleep
Die
or simply be present in a forest and instantly be in the Entity's Realm just like that as if they got teleported without a trace.

According to Kate Denson's Bio she got physically grabbed by the Entity's Claws and got taken away into it's realm.
Why would the Entity grab her like that when it clearly has the power to take someone in a blink of an eye?

Comments

• MoonLightLover
    MoonLightLover Member Posts: 3
    Options

I think its a brand new animation since its not just Kate :D I was playing with Meg and it happened to her too :D

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited May 2018
    Options

I think the Entity just do as it likes. It probably chose Kate because she is a "battler", and maybe it wanted to taste her fighting attitude (and wasn't probably let down).

• GunManSpy
    GunManSpy Member Posts: 50
    Options

@White_Owl said:
    I think the Entity just do as it likes. It probably chose Kate because she is a "battler", and maybe it wanted to taste her fighting attitude (and wasn't probably let down).

Yeah that does make sense.

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    Well her bio says she was playing a song that wasn’t something she usually plays and it compelled her to keep going maybe that song summons the entity and made it aggressive and since she caught with it it grabbed her and forced her into its realm
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

You cant say that the same thing wasn`t happen for another survivors, since its just not mentioned in their bio.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

I feel like it's just the writer putting more detail into the lore than what was done with the previous lore pieces.