Killer Tier List but it's based on how fun they are to play against

13»

Comments

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650

I agree with your chart far more than the OP. Although I like Trapper and could definitely do without pig.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Question for people...

What makes Plague unfun to play against?

• HyperLight
    HyperLight Member Posts: 11

Probably because she makes you in broken status for the rest of the game unless you cleanse, letting her chases more dangerous

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I don't find that unfun to play against though.

My theory is more to do with the fact her power is puking, and that triggers some people.

• Xavier22
    Xavier22 Member Posts: 160

Would love doctor, legion, and spirit down but besides that I agree with your list

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464
    Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 4.11.02 PM.png

SS; Good Billy and Oni games are always so fun to me, because they're my mains. Good players respect good players. Myers is also so straightforward, but such a fun and well designed killer imo.

S: Wraith and Bubba are really fun to go against as well, but they're not in SS because they're significantly more likely to camp/be scummy. Demo is another well designed killer, though he can be a bit annoying, and legion is just a meme lol

A: Doc and Clown M1 killers that have powers that are boring to go against in chase, but still not wonderful. I'm honestly not super bothered by doc screams, just hate that you can't heal people in T3 madness. Pig is annoying because stealth but fine otherwise, and most nurses are bad, but good ones are terrifying.

B: Plague and hag are both annoying to go against because their powers make them unfun. Plague everyone is just injured, and hag just traps hooks and loops. Huntress used to be my fav killer to go against, but since dedicated became a thing, every other hatchet I get hit by is nowhere near my body, which is annoying. Trapper I like the concept of, but I hate losing a chase because I just didn't check a particular patch of grass.

C: Spirit has no counterplay if the killer has 4 brain cells to rub together (just walk 4Head), and Deathslinger is very similar. Both are killer that, once a chase starts, you'll go down within 2 minutes unless the killer is terribad. Deathslinger has 0 map pressure so he's still beatable, but Spirit is very powerful for very little effort. And Ghostface is a buggy POS that for some reason is always played by the biggest pricks in the game. Cloak camping hooks, teabagging slugs just to be toxic, just all around irritating. Plus, the amount of times I've been literally touching a ghostface and somehow not revealing him is astounding.

And Fredward. The most braindead, boring killer to go against in all of existence. Gets value out of slow addons just for existing. Can camp and tunnel off hook with no consequence because BT doesn't work against him if you're asleep, and he'll just hit you mid unhook so you always are. Can snare spam safe loops and hold W to get free hits in no time at all. And has free mapwide teleport, just cuz why not. Boring boring boring.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

This is one of the reasons. I love her looks, but my god do I hate seeing someone vomit, even if it's an in game character.

I also just think her power is unfun, don't know why, and it may just be because vomiting but I just don't enjoy it.

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906
    my-image.png

• Cheers
  • IamDwight
    IamDwight Member Posts: 236
    EIFb7.png

This would be my tier list. Contrary to a lot of people - I actually enjoy going against a Freddy, and hate going against billy.

The "ehh" part depends entirely on their playstyle.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited April 2020

I find Plague to be an interesting to killer to play against. A majority of the time I enjoy going against her.

The only thing I hate is playing solo and being at the mercy of my teammates cleansing when they aren’t even broken yet and handing her kool-aid juice.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    tierlist.png

• FengIsChun_Li
    FengIsChun_Li Member Posts: 26
    edited April 2020

As a survivor main I enjoy going against DLC killers since not much people have them! But my least favorite killers to go up against are definitely ghost face and doctor. They are definitely way too overplayed. 😂 But I usually enjoy a good demogorgon or nurse!

• Gnarly
    Gnarly Member Posts: 429

It's not a mind game with her...she doesnt have a tell.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    2020-04-15 19_24_37-Create a Dead By Daylight - Up to Deathslinger (Simple) Tier List - TierMaker.png

I'm pretty sure people will think I'm a masochist (Heck, one tier list outright says it)

• Cheers

So your saying when she's standing still you have zero clue of if she is using her power or not? They will occasionally go for the mind game, but more often than not you can tell if they are.

• domai36
    domai36 Member Posts: 89
    edited April 2020
    image.png

Hope this isn't too long, worked overnight and got kind of bored at work. Just my thoughts on each killer as someone who only plays survivor (and Pig) at purple/red ranks.

Demo – Balanced with some interaction and interesting mechanics, solid.

Huntress – Presents a unique game style with plenty of interaction and counterplay

Nurse – Like huntress, completely warps the game but can feel cheap the odd time

Clown – Easy to face typically and quite fair, if a little boring and stale

Plague – Fun to interact with, isn’t super unique and I always get annoyed when teammates drink.

Billy – He’s pretty fun to face but is probably just a little too strong. That may be changing soon.

Oni – Like Billy but slightly more swingy, can be irritating or just sad.

Wraith – I really like nice wraiths, but evil ones are just miserable to play against but are the minority.

Deathslinger – Just a less fun Huntress, really.

Pig - Potential for frustrating RNG and camping cheese, but Pig can still be fun and tense.

Cannibal – Like Wraith, all down to the moral compass of the player.

Legion – Not very interactive and just kind of weird.

Doctor – Down to the add-ons, Doctor can be tense and unpredictable, but also extremely annoying.

Freddy – I don’t mind Freddy as much as some, but his mechanics are rather obnoxious.

Hag – The jump scare when you first realize it’s a Hag Is priceless, but she slows down gameplay far too much.

Trapper – A mirror into a player’s soul. Traps promote camp-heavy play. Also quite swingy.

Myers – On the surface Myers feels just like in the movies, but has so much potential for abuse.

Spirit – I hate the spirit. Overpowered and too unpredictable – also far too common currently.

Ghostface – Always my least favourite killer to go up against. His mechanic is busted, can make me feel powerless and I just find Ghostface players to be the most consistently trollish and bad-mannered lot.

• GHERBEARRULES
    GHERBEARRULES Member Posts: 265

Mine:

Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 4.34.55 PM.png