Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Make stealth great again

I had a quick thought a moment after playing as Ghost Face vs three survivors with Spine Chill. I am not here to complain about the perk, because I have used it many times and find great use out of it, however I will say that I find it peculiar that Spine Chill (and OoO and others) has such a potent effect against stealth killers, that often give up movement speed or time to kill, in favour of being sneakysneaky.

I stress this is a quick idea and I'd love to know people's thoughts, but I was thinking what if our small company of stealth killers got something of an enhanced 'undetectable' status when doing certain actions. Pig when crouching, Myers when in EW1 like before, GF when crouching - the only one I am struggling to put this idea with is Wraith, who some may or not consider a bit too strong if given an enhanced effect that nullifies Spine Chill as part of his base power.

I do like the idea that a Pig when crouched could counteract Spine Chill (giving up movement speed and in return gets compensated with extra stealth), and Myers having the same when in EW1 to allow him to more easily begin his match.

What do you guys think? And do you have any suggestions for Wraith, of which my idea may or may not work well with?