Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Will they change Pyramid Head's perks?

Snowstruck
Snowstruck Member Posts: 564

I hope they change them to be better. The devs shouldn't be afraid to give killers good, and maybe even broken, perks. Survivors get 1-2 really good perk(s) almost every chapter, whereas the killers usually get.. 1 at most, and even that one is mediocre.

Show the killers some love before he goes live. Give him some damn good perks.

PLEASE <3

Comments

• Snowstruck
    Snowstruck Member Posts: 564

Also sorry I couldn't find how to put this in patch 4.0.0 discussions

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

The only survivor perks that have been universally regarded as strong picks in the last year and a half or so have been Deliverance (Adam) and Inner Strength (Nancy). Also, Mettle of Man (Ash) was really strong at the time of its release, but it's been nerfed.

My feeling is that Behaviour is very gun-shy about introducing anymore very strong meta-caliber perks into the mix, because power creep is a thing, and the perk system is already too giant and unwieldy.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited May 2020

We need to limit what perks can be mixed together. Throw all the 2nd chance perks into one category and the survivors can only equip 1 or 2. Old MoM probably didn't need to be nerfed so long as you couldn't mix it with DS and BT and Adren. Otherwise were going to keep getting crappy niche perks.

As for the OPs topic. They might tweak some of the numbers but I doubt they will change anything about his perks. I'm more worried they will be typical dev fashion and nerf him before the release.

• NotDBD
    NotDBD Member Posts: 182

I feel like the variables could always be up for discussion, but if you mean to do something completely different? Unlikely.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

They can remove the effect of gen's aura for survivors in trail of torment, it destroys the effect of this perk and the cooldown could be at least shorter 50/45/40 seconds would be okay. Forced Penance? The effect of broken status could last a bit longer maybe 50/55/60 seconds? Deathbound? I don't know about this perk.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Yeah the gen perk makes me think they learned nothing from GF's ptb. Telling the survivor's the killer is in stealth defeats the purpose of going into stealth.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

They should, his perks are completely useless.

Dead on Arrival. 100%.

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826
    edited May 2020

This is behavior. They really seem to hate the idea of killers having perks. I mean look at this. They actually just made a worse sloppy and a self countered stealth perk that also let's the whole survivor team know to stop the gen regression once it goes dark. If anything they'll probably nerf his legion perk just to make sure there's litterally nothing gained perk wise for so much as a single killer. Nerfing potentially useful killer perks out of existence is what they did for deathslinger. Why wouldn't they just do it again?