Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We're Gonna Live Forever needs a buff

Giving up a perk slot for that perk isn't worth the bloodpoints. BBQ is way better plus killers get more bloodpoints than survivors.

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

your preaching sister i said the same thing killers just said survivors are all ready op

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

It's your choice to use it or not. I also think it doesnt need a buff, would encourage even more to unhook other survivors in front/close to the killer.

• greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65

I'm pretty sure they're about to punish farming more soon though. They are going to subtract points for farming like the emblem system

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@greenzebra64 said:
    I'm pretty sure they're about to punish farming more soon though. They are going to subtract points for farming like the emblem system

So? That's only reasonable. Back when WGLF used to give up to 300 % bonus points, the games were a farm-fest, to the detriment of hooked Survivors.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@DocOctober said:

@greenzebra64 said:

So? That's only reasonable. Back when WGLF used to give up to 300 % bonus points, the games were a farm-fest, to the detriment of hooked Survivors.

It was 200% bonus points.

• Tsulan

@greenzebra64 said:
    Giving up a perk slot for that perk isn't worth the bloodpoints. BBQ is way better plus killers get more bloodpoints than survivors.

WGLF is superior to BBQ because it´s way easier to get WGLF stacks than BBQ stacks. If i have a good match i leave with 50.000+ BPs as survivor. Without any offerings.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I think it should get a new feature on its third, or maybe even second form. I would increase the bonus you get, but add a little something else. Like being immune to exposure for 1/2/3 seconds or something, it would fit the name of the perk too.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Tsulan said:

@DocOctober said:

@greenzebra64 said:

It was +200% bonus points. In other words, 300% of the original value.

• Tsulan

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

@DocOctober said:

@greenzebra64 said:

It was +200% bonus points. In other words, 300% of the original value.

But he said...
    Nevermind. we are all in the same boat here. Meaning the same thing.
    WGLF bonus was to high. Survivors got it nerfed by hookfarming their own teammates.

If survivors want to get it buffed, they have to live with the fact that they´ll get hook farmed and probably die more often.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@greenzebra64 said:

No. Its fine as is.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

pfff ... i run a kobe build.... i farm myself ,i dont see the problem

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

WGLF is superior to BBQ because it´s way easier to get WGLF stacks than BBQ stacks. If i have a good match i leave with 50.000+ BPs as survivor. Without any offerings.

You’re high as a kite if you think WGLF stacks are easier to get. It literally relies on teammates failure, while you being there and NOT the other 2; AND almost never doing gens. It’s a recipe for disaster. Meanwhile BBQ gives you stacks for just not being complete #########

• Tsulan
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

You’re high as a kite if you think WGLF stacks are easier to get. It literally relies on teammates failure, while you being there and NOT the other 2; AND almost never doing gens. It’s a recipe for disaster. Meanwhile BBQ gives you stacks for just not being complete #########

Let's see, unhooking someone and getting hit next to the hook = 2 stacks.
    That's clearly harder than hooking every survivor once.

/S
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

This perk need's a completely rework. It promote's the farming. Instead of saving someone from the hook, survivor must repair a gen to get a token

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@Tsulan said:

@DocOctober said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Beatiful time's

• Tsulan
    Ihatelife said:

@Tsulan said:

@DocOctober said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Beatiful time's

I wouldn't be mad if they buff it back to its old bonus.
    But survivors would probably hook farm their teammates.

Indeed beautiful times.
  • Deso
    Deso Member Posts: 9

@Vietfox said:
    It's your choice to use it or not. I also think it doesnt need a buff, would encourage even more to unhook other survivors in front/close to the killer.

i agree, it does not need a buff.

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

I have to agree that BBQ stacks are much easier to get than WGLF stacks tho.

• Tsulan

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

Not for me. I usually get 2 stacks on a camping killer unhook. That´s really easy money. I rush in with BT.

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

Not for me. I usually get 2 stacks on a camping killer unhook. That´s really easy money. I rush in with BT.

I get the 4 stacks of BBQ way more frequently especially if i played well in that game than the WGLF (and if they are camping i am probably going to go to the hook)

I'll admit that with WGLF you can get them twice as fast though.

• Tsulan

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

I get the 4 stacks of BBQ way more frequently especially if i played well in that game than the WGLF (and if they are camping i am probably going to go to the hook)

I´m used to drop everything the moment a survivor gets downed. Unless i use my scavenger build (Ace in the Hole + Plunderers) i equip Empathy and try to position myself close to the survivor, before he gets downed.

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

I´m used to drop everything the moment a survivor gets downed. Unless i use my scavenger build (Ace in the Hole + Plunderers) i equip Empathy and try to position myself close to the survivor, before he gets downed.

I like My gennies personally. Especially if there are 4 survivors (including me) il let them save them if possible.

• Tsulan

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

I like My gennies personally. Especially if there are 4 survivors (including me) il let them save them if possible.

I just go in for points. Unhooking nets way more points than the gen.

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

Gen makes people survive and "win". Saving means usually death (or a pip or both)

• Tsulan

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

Gen makes people survive and "win". Saving means usually death (or a pip or both)

Oh i also do gens. But my priority are saves. I often equip We´ll make it.

• pauloandrade22

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

I love we'll make it too.

• Jack11803

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

I don’t. People just run away!

• Tsulan

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

Easy solution! Unhook in front of the killer. He´ll down them for trying to run away, then you can heal them.
    /S

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@greenzebra64 said:

BBQ was introduced to give players incentive to play killer because survivor queue time were high.
    Buff we gonna farm forever and a lot of killers will switch back to survivors again

• Jack11803

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

Easy solution! Unhook in front of the killer. He´ll down them for trying to run away, then you can heal them.
    /S

“it’s not farming if you have BT!”

• TheLegendDyl4n1

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

its not easier considering most games i only get 1 or 2 stacks since no one gets downed or i get tunneled because i know how to flashlight save

• Jack11803

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

its not easier considering most games i only get 1 or 2 stacks since no one gets downed or i get tunneled because i know how to flashlight save

This post is old AS #########. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even play survivor except for dailies back then

• Tsulan
    edited September 2018

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

What a coincidence! I always equip BT for that exact reason.

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Then you are doing it wrong.
    I get my 4 stacks almost every match. Yeah i get downed, when the killer camps hard. But at least i´m going to get between 2 and 3 stacks from a single unhook.

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

This post is old AS [BAD WORD]. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even play survivor except for dailies back then

Wait, what?

• Jack11803
    edited September 2018

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

I get my 4 stacks almost every match. Yeah i get downed, when the killer camps hard. But at least i´m going to get between 2 and 3 stacks from a single unhook.

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

This post is old AS [BAD WORD]. I’m pretty sure he didn’t even play survivor except for dailies back then

Wait, what?

This post is like 6 months old. I used the necronomicon on it. Y’know back when you used the leatherface icon?

• Tsulan

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Wait, what?

This post is like 6 months old. I used the necronomicon on it. Y’know back when you used the leatherface icon?

Now you totally lost me. The original post here is from august.
    Could you please elaborate? Because right now i have no idea what you are talking about (but i remember that i used leatherface, thats correct)

• Jack11803

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Wait, what?

Could you please elaborate? Because right now i have no idea what you are talking about (but i remember that i used leatherface, thats correct)

Dates bugged due to a refresh I had to do back in August. I bumped the post.

• Tsulan
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Wait, what?

Ok, I reread everything. But I still have the same opinion. WGLF stacks are pretty easy to get.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

The difference is the killer doesn't have teammates help, and wglf is easy stacks, stacks for freeing someone from a bear trap, taking a hit when body blocking and you can go selfcare elsewhere, hook rescue, taking a hit for someone at the exit gate, three stacks for getting hit then unhooking then getting hit again while teammate is trynna get away from hook. Bbq takes time and sometimes if a survivor is good at stealth or the chase is late game you could miss a bbq stack. There's times where I literally had to let a survivor go to find the last survivor I needed for bbq stack. Survivors also have two tracking perks that works without an objective condition spine chill and premonition. 
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

I play both killer and survivour to rank 1 and i can't fathom what kind of game you are playing if you think bbq is harder then wglf. Survivours will regularly dive hooks to get the stacks often to the detriment of the team. First as killer all you have to do is not tunnel the injured unhooked survivour and go for the rescuer. 
    Second you have to compete with other survivours who want stacks as well. The best course of action is to reduce the number of stacks required to achieve 100% bonus points  also we could award increased boldness points for being in the killers terror/lullaby radius. Have it marked as stealth points. Increase in point gain in general for survivour healing and boldness stand out as the main low scoring categories. 
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@Tsulan said:
    Ihatelife said:

@Tsulan said:

@DocOctober said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Beatiful time's

I wouldn't be mad if they buff it back to its old bonus.
    But survivors would probably hook farm their teammates.

Indeed beautiful times.

The best way to punish farming is to reward points for completed actions such as unhooking or cleansing totems, and no points for attempting them, especially since the progress resets on them.

• Jack11803

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Wait, what?

Ok, I reread everything. But I still have the same opinion. WGLF stacks are pretty easy to get.

Not without the absolute murder of your team

• Tsulan
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Wait, what?

Not without the absolute murder of your team

Absolute murder of myself. If I maxed out gen repair + chase points I go in for suicide saves. Which give me 2 or 3 stacks in 1 unhook. Using BT. 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@Jack11803 said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

/S

/S

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Tsulan said:

@greenzebra64 said:

Wait, what?

i get tunneled and facecamped sorry forgot to add the facecamped part i only have 1 stack at this point ususally