The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chapter Concept: Danganronpa (cause Danganronpa's 10th anniversary is coming up and because I can)

OneClownMain
OneClownMain Member Posts: 16
edited June 2020 in Creations

New Killer

Name: Junko Enoshima

Title: The Despairing

Realm: Hope's Peak Academy

Map: Killing School Life

Weapon: A military-style knife

Movement Speed: 110% (4.4 m/s)

Terror Radius: 24 meters

Killer Power: Monokuma Bots

The Despairing starts the match with 1 Monokuma Bot, and can refill them to a max of 3 (without add-ons) by opening empty lockers like Huntress, but there can only be a max of 4 bots on the map at once. For each bot that The Despairing is holding, her movement speed is decreased by 5%. Pressing the power button once activates the power, and pressing it again places the bot. If a survivor enters within 4 meters of a bot facing them, the bot will alert you of its location regardless of where you are.

The bot then chases the survivor at 105% movement speed (4.2 m/s) to try and latch onto them for 10 seconds. If the bot successfully latches onto a survivor, the bot will self-destruct after 10 seconds, automatically downing the survivor; however, the bot can be removed by another survivor and it will deactivate if the survivor that it's latched onto it hit by the Despairing. If the bot doesn't latch onto a survivor within 10 seconds, it will fall over and break.

Killer Ability: Bot Tracker

Similar to Demogorgon, holding the active ability button has The Despairing pull out a smartphone that shows where each inactive bot is on the map. Doing so decreases her movement speed and doesn't let her attack. Letting go of the active ability button deactivates Bot Tracker.

Perks:

Alter AI (Teachable at level 30). A highly-advanced intelligence program designed to spread despair. While Alter AI is active, the next generator you break regresses it by 25/30/40% of its current progress. Afterwards, the broken generator becomes unfixable for 15/20/25 seconds, and any survivors who try to fix it will be stunned for 2 seconds. Alter AI takes 100/90/80 seconds to recharge.

"We are now an AI! We have transcended humanity!" - Alter Ego Junko

Hex: Mastermind (Teachable at level 35). A hex rooting its power in despair. You know when they are close by you. While this hex is standing, you see the auras of all survivors within 4/6/8 meters of you unless they are hiding in a locker.

"We were the Ultimate Despair, ya know?" - Junko Enoshima

Remnants of Despair (Teachable at level 40). The lack of hope in your prey's eyes make you feel large amounts of joy. After hooking a survivor, you gain 1 Despair Token. For each token you have, your movement speed increases by 2%. You can hold a maximum of 2/3/4 tokens for the rest of the match.

"I mean, we're all Ultimate Despair here." - Alter Ego Junko

New Survivor

Name: Makoto Naegi

Perks:

Lucky Student (Teachable at level 30): You, an average nobody, became the Ultimate Lucky Student. When retrieving an Item from a chest, there is a 100% chance that the item is of Rare rarity or lower. The item retrieved from the chest has a 60/70/80% chance of having one add-on and a 5/7.5/10% of having two add-ons.

"Average on the inside, average on the outside." - Makoto Naegi

Ultimate Hope (Teachable at level 35): Your mere presence fills your fellow survivors with a little bit of hope. Survivors that are within 12/15/18 meters of you recieve a 10/13/16% increase in repair, healing and sabotaging speeds.

"Since I have hope, I can show courage." - Makoto Naegi

Sore Wa Chigau Yo (Teachable at level 40): Thanks to your luck, the killer made a mistake. When you rescue another Survivor from a hook or fail a skill check, there is a 5/6/7% chance that The Killer is alerted of a different generator or hook.

"No, that's wrong" - Makoto Naegi

Post edited by OneClownMain on

Comments

• Tashwatson648
    Tashwatson648 Member Posts: 0

I had a similar idea but for junko, to make her more into a horrific monster , I took ideas from the lore of after she died parts of her body where tore off and stitched to others ( like nagito) and the concept of the killer would be the parts of her stitched back together with parts of monokuma mixed in there like on the leg or the red eye as her eye. For her weapon I thought as cool idea would be a judges gavel as monokuma ( in extension her) is a judge and executioner so a gavel would fit for her. In conclusion the idea of junko would fit more with the style and killer standards of dbd. For her power i think what you came up with for the bots would work perfectly with my idea of her being stitched back together with parts of monokuma so she could see through them.

For survivors they could do a similar thing as the stranger things chapter and have makoto and kiyoko and then could have legendary skins for hajime, shuichi , chiaki and kaede. no clue what kiyoko perks would be. something detective based proberly