Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bloodborne Fan's

TheStabbiNAngeL
TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Me personally it's more of a meh but ,im curious if people actually want a bloodborne chapter they're are some interesting bosses and sub bosses, I don't know many maybe you have some suggestions.It could be an interesting chapter the monster's are pretty freaky looking. I would pick this guy as first choice

Micolash not even sure it's his name but seems like an interesting character but I'm sure there's better choice's.

Comments

• Le_DWK
    Le_DWK Member Posts: 40

I couldn't quite recommend Micolash as a Bloodborne fan as his bossfight is notoriously lame and annoying. Mainly since you chase him and not vice versa.

A better suited contender in my opinion would be Father Gascoigne!

Father Gascoigne is a very popular and memorable fight from Bloodborne and is a favorite amongst many. His trick weapon Hunter Axe can extend long and I think that could make a descent Lunging animation. Perhaps he could even have a completely different type of lunge where he dashes forward and slams his weapon down? Perhaps his power should be around utilizing his trick weapon.

I'm not too sure how they would implement his firearm or if they even should at all. Maybe it should deal damage but have a very wide spread so that it could miss easily but effective close range.

Many Bloodborne fans would be saying "What about his second phase?"

Well my friends, this is an extension of his ability! A passive ability that charges when he Bloodlusts a Survivor!

Transforming into a mad beast for a brief period of time so he can close a chase quickly! Perhaps in this form he gains an automatic Bloodhound effect too. However I feel like during this phase there has to be some penalty like not being able to carry a Survivor until the rage ends. Maybe increased pallet stuns. Something odd.

I'm a little unsure as to what his perks might be, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

• herrik666
    herrik666 Member Posts: 191

Orphan of Kos would be so scary too. Having this weird pale creature screaming at you while chasing could be awesome.