Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Did anyone find out what licensed killer/survivor were getting the new cosmetic they got permission?

they said they got permission of one of the license holders to make cosmetic(s) for one of the chapters on one of the most recent streams but when all the new cosmetics got leaked none were there unless it’s coming mid chapter patch or next chapter?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

nope

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Master said:

nope

Rip I hope it’s a casual outfit for pig
  • CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

It would be nice for all licensed characters to have at least some more cosmetics to vary their appearance. It's boring having only one outfit for Bill, Michael, Leatherface, Freddy, and Amanda. It would also be nice to have more than 2 options for Laurie, Quentin and Tapp.

• deadbydaylightfan
    CoolAKn said:

It would be nice for all licensed characters to have at least some more cosmetics to vary their appearance. It's boring having only one outfit for Bill, Michael, Leatherface, Freddy, and Amanda. It would also be nice to have more than 2 options for Laurie, Quentin and Tapp.

True I would love to see Michael and Laurie get either this years halloween movie outfit or Quentin get a different casual outfit or maybe even Amanda with a bear trap on her head like in the first saw film
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

I think the easyest licensed character to be allowed to make new skins for would probably be Bill.

• Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187

Bill is an easy choice, however, I am likely to assume it will be Michael and Laurie like @deadbydaylightfan had said. This new Halloween movie is a prime marketing point and why not add an "aged Laurie" cosmetic or updated Michael costume.

• deadbydaylightfan

Bill is an easy choice, however, I am likely to assume it will be Michael and Laurie like @deadbydaylightfan had said. This new Halloween movie is a prime marketing point and why not add an "aged Laurie" cosmetic or updated Michael costume.

True that
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    If it's not Michael and Laurie I'll riot.
  • Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

@brokedownpalace said:
    If it's not Michael and Laurie I'll riot.

Same. It's a perfect opportunity with the new Halloween coming out.