Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New loops for a more immersed gameplay and to """nerf survivals and god killers"""

Breque
Breque Member Posts: 427
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

first of all I am a survival main , and one time i tried to play as killer and it was just impossible, no because the survivals is op but because it is so easy to loop when you are against an avarege killer, all the loops its just repetitive like is always pallets and windows, and as an survival main i have to say that its just start begging to get boring because or i get an avarege killer and loop him for 4 gens or i pick a god nurse that kill me in 15 seconds.

So i really thing that will be nice to make more loops, some loops that it is really easy to loops but that he will be punished or some really hard loops that you will be abble to mantain the killer for a really god time but it will be really hard to do, maybe some skill check appears in the middle of the chase i dont really know ( i know that it was a terrible example) but i really think that add more loops and put less that the same loop it will help some op survivals that know what are doing for learn more and have more options to made an more risky play, and to the god killers learn more how to counter this new loops or see the survivals mess it up more or been abble to punish him faster and feel more imersed with new tries

English is not my first language so if you dnt understand something tell me that i am gonna to try my best to respond

Comments

• TheMonadoBoi
    TheMonadoBoi Member Posts: 346

I think it's gonna be nearly impossible to shake up the meta enough to make looping the least optimal option.

If devs suddenly decided to buff killers to be 10 - 15% faster then yea I can definitely see stealth becoming the only viable option.

I don't know if new tiles is the alternative, cause depending on the tiles it would be incredibly difficult to manage pallet and window currency in maps, and some combos could lead to broken setups (like maps with TL into jungle gym, shack into gym, etc)