Here is a chapter I made-- Mother Nature's Rage

Lord_Sneck
Lord_Sneck Member Posts: 8

Killer: The Spriggan

Power: Nature's Call

The Spriggan is able to commune with nature to find survivors. While standing still, hold down the power button to search for survivors in a 360 degree radius at a rate of 3 m/s. The first survivor found will have their aura revealed until they are injured. If the survivor is injured, their aura is revealed for 10 seconds.

Special Ability: Resting Place

Hold down the active ability button to place a sapling. After 60 seconds, the sapling will grow into a tree. By looking at the tree, you can teleport by holding down the active ability button for 3 seconds. Only 3 trees may be placed at a time. Only you can destroy trees, but in doing so, you are not able to teleport for 30 seconds.

Perks-

Hex: Poison Ivy: A hex rooted with nature's natural defense. Any survivor who cleanses a totem will become injured and have their aura revealed for 5 seconds. The totem this hex is rooted to is excluded from the effect.

Heightened Senses: While carrying a survivor, all survivor auras within a 25/30/35 meter radius is revealed.

Siphon: Nature has been absorbing everything for millennia. Exit gate progress and healing progress now regress at a 7.5/10/12.5% rate.

Survivor: Ervin Kabirii

Perks-

Algophobia: You have been through hell once, and you don't want to experience it again. When being chased by the killer, gain a 1/2/3% haste bonus. Vault speed is increased by 5%. If you get hit, get a 5/10/15% faster speed boost. When not being chased, you move 3/2/1% slower and your vault speed is reduced by 15%.

Survivalist: You grew up in a warzone, so you know a thing or two about fights. Stun effects on killers are 15/20/25% more effective.

Mutual Disadvantage: When being picked up by the killer, all hooks withing a 10/15/20 meter radius break. This has a cooldown of 180/150/120 seconds.

Comments

• Lord_Sneck
    Lord_Sneck Member Posts: 8

I didnt make any add-ons for the killer, but I might in the future