Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If you can't loop optimally as survivor don't make claims such as survivor is easy.

13»

Comments

• BabyDweetMain
    BabyDweetMain Member Posts: 434

Survivor is far from easy. I've been playing for 4 years now and the state the game is in now, with how many killers you can choose, the perks, gen speeds, totems, loops, everything, it's increased the difficulty for survivors by a ton. These entitled killer mains clearly never solo queue as survivor at red ranks. Most of my games are me (red rank), killer (red rank), and my three team mates (rank 20, 17, and 10). Sadly that's a normal game for me. I've had to learn to tank killers for my team. I'd even get toxic and tbag so they'll stick on me cause I know that if they go after my team, they'll all die, fast. Doing gens isn't a hard task - when the killer is occupied with someone else.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited August 2020

play both roles, red ranks each reset for both, looping is easy as survivor get good.

edit: O yea i also solo so.....

• Komodo16
    Komodo16 Member Posts: 1,488

Yeah ive used those before but unlike some people i run it optimally and get as many vaults as possible some people just be like pallet go boom instead of being smart. And yeah I'd say chaining loops on the fly is harder having to run away and frantically look for other pallets id nerve wracking and you got to see what one would be best. Should I hit that filler pallet or that crane loop since it has a window as well? These are all things good survivors will think of

• Lazerboy88
    Lazerboy88 Member Posts: 517

Okay cool, thats a fair point, but it still is easier then killer, and yes I play both sides and can play both sides at their best.

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

I'll just leave this here.

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870

Alot of the killers can close the distance or down you before you get that opportunity holding w does not always work.

• Pipefish
    Pipefish Member Posts: 331

If that were the case I am sure Otz would have never got 50 wins in a row with Legion and Hag. I hate to say this and I am saying this as a killer main...get good!

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

You don't have to loop optimally against most killers. Depending on the map, you can just keep throwing down pallets and that will waste enough time for the gens to get done.

• Momentosis
    Momentosis Member Posts: 824

Not really wins in a row though. He picked a different Killer every game which incredibly lessens his chances of a win streak being broken by a stronger team. He WAS doing pretty good with Oni too but last I saw he was struggling hard to get any good streaks going.

If he played 50 games of Legion or Hag straight and "won" every game then that'd be more impressive but as we've seen, he's getting blown out in some games so that 50 streak just won't happen.

• handfulofrain
    handfulofrain Member Posts: 317

You do realize that 99% of red rank matches are against potatoes, right?

I would know. I've been sitting at rank 1 for 12 months now.

Also Hag is one of the best killers in the game lmao what kind of argument even is that

• Opex
    Opex Member Posts: 263

Survivor can be hard in some situations completely agree.

I would still say that survivor is not really hard, everyone who starts the game can reach rank 1 within 2 weeks. I mean you get a pipe for literally everything, just do 2 gens unhook 1 - 3 survivors and than get chased 3 times for longer than 10 seconds and that's it.

You don't have to be a really good survivor, as long as all survivors are just working on gens and people don't die within like less than 10 seconds in a chase you will most likely win. Of course that also depends on the killer, no matter how well you play you will probably lose against a Spirit or Nurse. And the other way around no matter how good the killer plays he will most likely lose as a killer like Myers, Trapper, Pig.

I did not really understand if you say what you think, if you think survivor is hard or not. I think you were just talking about killers that say survivor is easy but they cant play survivor themselves. I agree they shouldn't say something like that when they aren't even a good survivor, but I still think survivor is quite easy and not really hard to play.