Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survival itens is ######### /change my mind

The best toolbox with the best addons do like 60% of an gen and it just helpfull to destroy hooks

Just the purple flashlight let you blind the killer to more then 2 times and its really hard to do the timing and the killer need to be very bad to been flashed while moving

The medkits it is at least usseful when you are playing whithout friends because you need to worry about your ######### teammates that run fastter then an billy when you wanna to be healed or heal someone but when i am with friends i rarely feel that i need an medkit

Maps, i dont need to know were an generator are i can ez look up and find a gen in the same speed, and its not every killer that uses hex perks

Keys is the only iten that can be usseful but i dont use because i dont like doing half of my objective and escape, and also because i dont wanna to be an #########

Comments