Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I am an ######### to do this or everyone do?

Like i started to think if its just me that always that a killer camp and i manage to escape i say SO MUCH EZ

That i could write the bible just with justification why this game was SO EZ

But like its just me that is SUPER TOXIC with everyone that camps and slug me for free ( i dont tebag as soon as you dont camp/slug me ) or i am just an #########

Just for curiosty to see if i am included in the toxic survival or if i am just kind of in my right to be an ######### considering that the killer was toxic with me

Comments

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Neither camping nor slugging are toxic. They are game mechanics that contribute to achieving the Killers goal (with varying degrees of effectiveness). In fact, slugging is borderline mandatory if the survivors dont suck.

So yeah you are the toxic one if u trashtalk someone for just playing the game.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427

I can be ine of this toxic players but say thats slugging and camping its not toxic

Like you literally dont let the survival play the game and see the survival die it literally dont have diference between DC and being Facecamped the 2 you dont play that game but the unique diference is that DC is not strestfull

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427

Thhe diference between Dont play the game and being face camped is that your Gpu is at 75 degrees and other is in 50

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

If you find Survivor that stressful, let me give you a quote of our Head game director with a slight adjustment:

"Maybe try Killer. Or Civilisation 6, I heard it´s a great game".

No but seriously, qeueing as Survivor you have to accept the fact you might get "facecamped" (which doesn´t even exist anymore lol) or slugged. Like as Killer you have to accept getting looped or blinded. Come on man, grow a pair, these are core game elements,

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

Hate the game, not the player, nerd.

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

This should be common sense.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I had a game the other day as killer there was 3 survivors left. Jane, overbeck, and a talented but annoying ace. I caught the Ace and hooked him in the basement. Overbeck missed a skillcheck on the opposite side of the map. I wasn't sweating at the time so I felt no need to UTILIZE the basement so I went towards it and ran into the Jane halfway there. She ran me through a loop or 2 then led me straight to the basement so I followed her down and hit her one time as she was unhooking. After my cooldown I went to chase the Jane and when I got to top of stairs I noticed Ace just standing at the bottom of stairs (never left basement) so I slugged and went back after Jane. Assuming overbeck would get him at some point in time. I ended up catching Jane and overbeck's camping *** and when I went back to get Ace he was no where to be found. I received 7 messages from him on Xbox and lets just say they were not polite. Your the Ace in my book mad/upset at the killer instead of who he should be his teamates, Bhvr, or himself.

• GhostyyBoi
    GhostyyBoi Member Posts: 416

So when you're hooked and hear the killers heartbeat, or you don't get picked up immediately by the killer, your response is

"SO MUCH EZ" when you escape?

If you're escaping despite being "camped" then you clearly have a very broad definition of what camping is.

If you were actually being camped, you wouldn't escaping matches, because the purpose of camping is to guarantee at least one kill a match.

And tunneling isn't remotely toxic.

I can understand if these escapes are few and far between and you want to let your anger out, but...

This guy makes a great point.