The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

######### is dbds matchmaking

i keep getting games as killer where the games are stacked so hard against me with people in purple ad red rank get in my game at rank 14 please BHVR something is not right with matchmaking. and before yo say it rarely happens

Comments

• MrLimonka
    MrLimonka Member Posts: 545

Yea, this is a big issue. Today I along with three other red rank survivors got matched up against a rank 17 hillbilly with only tinkerer at tier one.

Did BHVR silently activate MMR again?

• carnage4u
    carnage4u Member Posts: 338

This is one of the worst parts of the game. I have so many examples of same problems.

I can't think of game that does online matchmaking worse then DBD.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

One thing that happens on a regular basis (which doesn't appear to be the case in this example?) is that Red ranked Survivors abuse a game breaking problem with swf which allowes them to be paired against brown ranks. They do this by simply grouping with those ranked lower than themselves.

New killers are then exposed to unfair matchmaking and the unsavoury activity of red ranks to the detriment of the health, well being and future of the game.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

nonexistent

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

They wouldn't activate the new MMR without an announcement, at least not for wide distribution. (It's possible there are a periodic handful of tests using the new MMR but they would definitely have the new MMR being turned on as a news announcement.)