Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A possible help to match making

HexxedElf
HexxedElf Member Posts: 5
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Take in the level of the Characters as well as rank, because this, things like this.... these are just wrong on so many levels.

I was playing level 1 Wraith, first time taking him out really, and does this remotely look like a fair match? I could tell right away that two people were really good at looping so knew I wasn't going to win the match, of course the red player had to bring a flashlight too, so I just used it as practice to try and chase but... c'mon.

Add character level into the factor here, everyone knows Perks make or break a killer. Think I got 3 total hooks, no kills obviously, but I wasn't expecting to once I saw the flashlight.

P.S. for all the people who think camping is bad? Tunneling is bad? The point of the killer is to kill survivors. Sometimes that's all we can do to make any points if all you survivors do is gen rush like crazy. Not everyone has ruin or NoED or Pop or BBQ and Chili.

But that's a separate discussion.