Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Leaving the game

Mr.FlexOG
Mr.FlexOG Member Posts: 45
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

Despite whinning about the game on the forums a couple of times, I don't think the game is too bad as it is. I do think there are some serious game design errors that robs killers of there enjoyment of the game in certain circumstances however and there are a lot of those circumstances. The better you get at the game the fewer games these circumstances are a major problem, such as DS or borrowed time. Strong perks bother me less as time progresses, I used to hate things like unbreakable and borrowed time or things like dead hard or even basic things like 360ing but as I play more I handle these things better.

Now even though these things become easier to anticipate or manage, it doesn't mean that killers are entitled babies for complaining about balance. The suggestions killers make to improye the game fall on deaf ears and it's a huge problem. I didn't just come out of a bad game and come here to complain, I just thought about the game for a while as I watched content on youtube and decided that I should probably just quit as none of the issues people have will never even be considered, regardless of popular or expert opinion, behavior will never even making the changes people suggest and killers continue to have games that leave them frustrated, whether it's a frequent as every other game or every 4 or 5 games.

I think this is why a lot of players quit or threaten to quit, it's not the state of the game as the game is in a better state now then ever, the issue is the developers attitude to feedback specifically from killers as if they know better despite them consistently displaying the fact that they absolutely don't.

On other days, I'm a salty killer fresh from a tough game but right now I'm just some who realises that I continue to play the game with the mind set that the flaws in the game now will eventually get fixed and now understands that they absolutely never will. If the would be, they'd be fixed by now.

Comments

• Mr.FlexOG
    Mr.FlexOG Member Posts: 45

I'm not just calling for nerfs, I think that a small number of perk changes are needed but I'd also like to see survivor perks buffed. It would be nice to see someone run babysitter instead of borrowed time but there is literally no reason to as borrowed time is just infinity better. Buffing weaker perks would at least add more variety to the game.