Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please Consider Reverting Elodie's voice to the PTB one (and re-add some sounds)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unpopular opinion maybe but, Her new voice is very high pitched and is kinda annoying like Yui or Nancy's.

i really miss her PTB voice version,it was the first time we got a girl with a deep voice to make her different from the other female survivors and i really liked her,it was something new,interesting and different from the others,and now we got her very high pitched voice(sounds,wich,it's annoying.

the devs also removed some of her very good voice lines/screams from the PTB to the live version.

she just sounds like a generic yui or nancy,the high pitched voice doesn't really fit her,if we didn't got a PTB in the first place,i wouldn't complain about this problem,but it happened the opposite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

videos: