Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DC penalty

Can you guys turn off the dc penalty until you get this crap figured out? That’s twice in a 24 hrs I’ve been kicked in the middle of a match error 8012 I believe. I shouldn’t be penalized for YOUR mistake. It was only a 3 min ban on each but still. I don’t ever dc and never will. I know this causes a bit of ruckus players dc’ing left and right when it’s off but I don’t feel like we should get punished when clearly it’s not our fault. I’m scared to keep playing because I know that ban number goes up. I don’t wanna get locked out for hrs or even days. Something needs to be done here.

Comments

• Me and my friend just got booted from a lobby. 30 minute ban. I don't even want to play anymore in fear of getting a longer penalty

• I got a 30 minute ban for being sacrificed in a match and hitting "continue" in the post game lobby screen.

Took all my BP and ######### banned me for 30 minutes.

I have had this happen 3 times since the 4.5.1 update; they have to fix asap but so far they won't even acknowledge it.