Hot Take: 360's are not necessary. They are a stupid gimmick.

@ me. The new update essentially brought us back to square one before 4.5.0 because most of you are so friggin whiny. I actually enjoyed some of the new animations and didn't want anymore twitchy, unnatural survivor movement to drop frames and screw hits that should land. I'm not talking about Dsync that was awful. But now I don't even feel a difference with the movement at all. You might as well uproot and remove all the other things. I was hoping this would force survivors to learn how to use pallets and loop rather than going stealth the entire game, or being so upset that they got caught within the first minute of the game just so they can DC on hook. BHVR can't even even make a change let alone go in a direction they want because this forum can't accept change without providing good feedback. Like we can't keep the animations and have to sacrifice them for better turning transition? If that's the case then screw 360's, they're not natural. Killer was enjoyable but now we're back to instant killer queues and long survivor queues. 2 steps forward, 5 steps back. This is incredible.

Comments